Receiver to Identify Carrier Signal and Satellite Beacon
The Model TK3000-L Version 2nd beacon tracking receiver is a device which possesses excellent frequency tracking precision and an extremely high refresh rate. It is designed to identify the carrier signal and satellite beacon. The antenna control system has a beacon identifying ability that can prevent interference from same frequency carrier waves.
Features of the Tracking Receiver
1. PLL digital lock-photo frequency synthesis technology.
2. Built-in high-speed, high precision AD converter, accurately tracks changes in field.
3. Subsection controllable digital step attenuation
4. Digital field instruction
5. Step threshold control
6. Beacon and carrier wave identify function
7. With RS232 digital monitoring interface
|Input Frequency||940.00 – 1750.00 MHz|
|Input beacon level||-90 – -20 dBm|
|Input interface||L16 50Ω|
|Analog beacon level output||DC 0.00 – 5.00V 4096 layer 8dB/V|
|Set step size||step in 1KHz|
|Field intensity attenuation||-10 dB -20 dB -30 dB|
|LNB power||ON/OFF +12V switch control|
|Working voltage||AC220V; DC48; DC24V; DC12V (optional)|
|Dimensions||19inch (width) *2U (height) *400mm (depth)|